Tax Related Services
Tax compliance impacts all businesses and individuals in today’s market. The degree of impact is heavily related to the effectiveness of tax planning strategies and forethought from your CPA Firm. We keep our staff up to date on all the latest tax laws and compliance affecting you and your business today.
Developing a strong understanding of your business and personal tax needs is our firm’s main goal. We understand many developments happen throughout the year both with your business and personal life. We strive to maintain open communication with our clients so we can be kept informed of those changes. This allows our team of professionals to keep you abreast of all the new tax law changes impacting you and your business. We are constantly obtaining the latest data on tax law and regulation compliance available to CPA Firms. With ongoing communication throughout the year, effective tax planning and strategizing helps you be proactive when it comes to tax obligations.
- Whether a new or existing business, we make certain you understand your tax obligations and deadlines in order to avoid penalties and interest
- Calculate and project income tax liability based on current income and deductions by creating a tax plan
- Provide up to date research on any tax related issue affecting you as an Individual, Corporation, Partnership, LLC, Non-Profit Organization, Trust, or Estate
- Provide information at your finger tips of all tax law changes ongoing throughout the year via our website
- Professional CPA advice on how to effectively reduce current or future tax liability based on your specific individual or business needs
- Income projections in order to calculate future tax liability
We provide CPA prepared and staff reviewed tax returns for Individuals and Businesses.
- Individual Tax Returns
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Partnership and LLC Tax Returns
- Trust, Estate, and Gift Tax Returns
- Non-Profit Organization Tax Returns
- Payroll Tax Returns
- Property Tax Returns
- Sales Tax Returns
Tax Audit Representation and Problem Resolution
Need tax audit help? Trust our team of experts to represent you and your business before the Internal Revenue Service (income tax), Franchise Tax Board (income tax), Employment Development Department (payroll tax and employee related issues), County Assessor (property tax), or State Board of Equalization (sales tax). Whether you need assistance in responding to a notice, setting up a payment plan, or preparation and representation before a taxing agency, we are here for you.
- Preparation, organization, and representation before all taxing agencies
- Calculate and set up payment plans for individuals and businesses
- Problem Resolution – responding to notices, writing letters for abatement requests, and researching old tax issues to resolve past tax related issues